CALL FOR PAPERS 2017
The 2017 Conference is fast approaching, and it’s time for paper submissions. If your proposal is accepted for presentation, it is expected that you will be available to present at the Conference, which is being held September 29-October 1, 2017 in Nashville. You must submit your proposal no later than May 31, 2017 to email@example.com.
Proposal Packets must include the following:
- Call for Papers– completely filled out
PLEASE PRINT or TYPE and ATTACH ITEMS #2-5:
- Biographical Information for Each Presenter in BRIEF narrative format (100 words or less & ready to print), and include the following information (please do not include entire vitae):
- Degree(s) and where earned
- Professional Experience
- Any Publications or Research History
- Other information of interest
- Course Objectives: Provide a maximum of 3 clear, concise course objectives for your proposed presentation with indication of the target audience.
- Course Abstract: Provide an edited abstract that may be printed in the convention program without additional editing.
Limit: 50 words
- Handouts for Publication (Optional at time of Submission): Presenters are responsible for making their own copies if not pre-submitted. Any handouts you wish to have available for your presentation must be submitted no later than August 1, 2016.
TNOTA WILL NOT COPY MORE THAN 20 PACKETS PER PRESENTATION.
Limit: Please plan on no more than 5 (double sided) pages per hour of presentation.
** Note: All presenters at the Conference are expected to pay the conference registration fee. A reduced fee will be offered to presenters.